- Factors associated with low adherence to medication among patients with type 2 diabetes at different healthcare facilities in southern Bangladesh. January 2021. Global Health Action 14 (2021) -1 https://doi.org/10.1080/16549716.2021.1872895
- Epidemiology and clinical outcome of COVID-19: A multi-centre cross sectional study from Bangladesh. March 2021, New Microbes and New Infections 40: 100838 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nmni.2021.100838
- Global and local mutations in Bangladeshi SARS-CoV-2 genomes. May 2021,Virus Research; Elsevier; page: 297
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of COVID-19 infected diabetic patients admitted in ICUs of the southern region of Bangladesh.” Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews 15.1 (2021): 229-235.
- Clinical characteristics and short term outcomes after recovery from COVID-19 in patients with and without diabetes in Bangladesh Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews 14(6):2031-2038 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsx.2020.10.016
- Exploring the genomic and proteomic variations of SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein: A computational biology approach. 2020. Infection, Genetics and Evolution 84(2020): 104389 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.meegid.2020.104389
- Prevalence of uncontrolled diabetes mellitus and associated factors among people with type 2 diabetes mellitus in southern part of Bangladesh. 2019. Journal of Chittagong Medical College Teachers’ Association; 30 (2): 92-98