MBBS, MPhil, PhD
Clinician Investigator, DBME Research Group
Dr. mashud Rana is working as a Lecturer, in the Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, in Chittagong Medical College, Chittagong Bangladesh since July 2011 till date. Worked as Lecturer in the Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, in University of Science and Technology, Chittagong for 3 years from 2000 to 2003.
He has more than six years of experience as medical officer in the different hospitals under Ministry of Health & family welfare of Govt of Peoples republic of Bangladesh.
- Impairedmphocyte trafficking in mice deficient in the kinase activity of PKN1. 1 Scientific Reports | 7: 7663 | DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-07936-9
- PKN3 is the major regulator of angiogenesis and tumor metastasis in mice. Scientific Reports | 6:18979 | DOI:10.1038/srep18979
- Comparison between Antioxidant effect of vit C alone & its combination to vit E in Long Evans Norweigian Rat. Chattagram Maa-Shishu O General Hospital Journal. Vol 9 No 1 July 2009. ISSN 1818-5452X
- Educational strategies for improve the understanding of the students about the rational prescribing. The Healer. Vol 14 No 1 July 2010. ISSN 2079-8504
- Empathy in undergraduate medical students of bangladesh: psychometric analysis and differences by gender, academic year, and specialty preferences. ISRN psychiatry 01/2014; 2014:375439. DOI:10.1155/2014/375439
- Roleof antioxidants in MI.
Chattagram Maa-Shishu O General Hospital Journal. Vol 9 No 1 July 2009. ISSN 1818-5452X