1) Talk show ‘Meet the Rising stars of life sciences’ (2018)
- Saiful Islam, Research Fellow, German Cancer Research Institute
- Anayet Hasan, Research Fellow, the University of Queensland, Australia
- Habibul Hasan, Research Fellow, West Virginia University, USA
Date: December 21, 2018
Time: 3:15 PM
Venue: Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
2. Seminar on higher studies at UK (2018)
Researchers from Bristol University, Irish Agriculture Institute and NHS, England spoke about opportunities in UK.
3. Biotechnology Summer School for Teenagers (2019)
Venue: Zila Shilpokola academy & Laboratories of South Asian College
DBME group organized a summer school as a co-host for the students of schools and colleges. 75 students from 17 institutions took part in the summer school. training sessions on Gene, DNA, Genotyping, applications of biotechnology, Genetic disorders, CRISPR CAS9, and bioinformatics was held.
4. Workshop on “Biostatistics for research” (2019)
5. CURHS- dBme Autumn research internship (2020)
Dbme PI Dr. Adnan Mannan and Co-PI Md. Mahbub Hasan were invited to supervise selected top students of Bangladesh. They supervised 30 students from 17 different universities and the students worked on hypertension, self prescribed medication, diabetes, plant gene etc.
6. CCRT-dBme symposium on “Integrated Management and Treatment of Cancers” (2020)